Monday, March 5, 2018

Get Well Soon


Today's card is a sneak peek of a new stencil and digital stamp set that will be released in the Craftin Desert Divas web store on Friday and is my design team creation this week for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I was also inspired by the middle & vertical row of the TicTacToe board from Paper Craft Crew this week.



I used distress inks for coloring the tree through the tree stencil and involved a good bit of masking! 


The inside sentiment is an old one and retired from TAC.


I colored the digi images with my Spectrum Noir markers and the "Get Well Soon" sentiment on the front of the card is from the "Simply Said" CDD sentiment stamp set.


Until next time~






1 comment:

  1. Hello~ This card made me smile! It is so freaking cute and cheery.

    ReplyDelete