Monday, April 17, 2017

Whirlwind Weekend!!!

Whew -that was a crazy busy weekend! Hope this finds you having had a restful and blessed weekend...and a Happy Easter, if you celebrate it. We had a wonderful time away and enjoyed seeing family and friends, but I am ready for things to calm back down again this week so that I can get back to my stamping desk, lol! Until I can get down there, I wanted to share with you the April Planner spreads I have been working on for the last week and finally finished up just this morning...Happy Spring!


For my dashboard, I used a pocket page from Simple Stories, patterned paper from Basic Gray, the Die of the Month set for March from Spellbinder's, vellum, sequins, glitter glue, rhinestones in several colors, clear Wink of Stella pen, white and clear glimmer gel pens, and a word die-cut set from Peachy Cheap.




Back of the Dashboard...


For the front of my monthly divider page, I colored it using alcohol based markers from Sharpie, Bic and Spectrum Noir and accented it with white gel pen. 



For the back of the divider and the "remember" page I colored using Prismacolor pencils. I accented with washi tape & a Happy Planner "grateful heart" sticker... 


...at the last minute I added one last butterfly die-cut from black glittery cardstock. 



No comments:

Post a Comment