Wednesday, January 4, 2017

CYCI#143

Last week's only stamping was done as a card for the sketch challenge @ Can You Case It. I used a new embossing folder from Richard Garay's (RG) retail line and a long retired snowman stamp set from The Angel Company (TAC)...inside says "Snow glad to have a friend like you". Coloring was done with Prismacolor Water Color pencils and a blender pen. Unfortunately, I waited too late in the day to get good lighting for my pictures, but I hope you are still able to appreciate the gorgeous cable knit details! I am not only a paper crafter/cardmaker, I am also a knitter -so I love how this card turned out.









6 comments:

  1. Kathy, this card is super sweet. I love the snowman and sentiment. Way cute! Thanks for joining us at CYCI! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, thanks for having me! I hope to be back for more challenge fun in the future :)

      Delete
  2. Kathy, this is a cute little snowman card. I love it. Thanks for joining the challenge at Can You Case It? - Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks -and I hope to be back to play along again soon!

      Delete
  3. I love how the background paper fits to the winter theme :) Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at the CYCI sketch challenge. Josefine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you -it was a fun, simple card I designed for a friend to make who's never tried stamping before. Fingers crossed she has fun with it too!

      Delete