Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Been a busy week here at my stamping desk! For my December Birthday Club card I went with a wintery coffee theme so that I could link up for the first time to the awesome Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop going on this week.

I also used MOJO477 sketch from the challenge over @ Mojo Monday but I missed their deadline this time...oh well, maybe next time. The photos don't do the glittery snowflakes justice -it is a really gorgeous card in person (if I do say so myself, lol) and is now on it's way to make someone in Canada smile for their December birthday.









30 comments:

  1. Very pretty - I love the softness of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, love the pale blue cup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you -I am still perfecting the use of my Spectrum Noir pens, but such a great coloring medium!

      Delete
  3. Stunning card and the colors are my fav combo this year, thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you -and you are so very welcome!

      Delete
  4. Oh this is so pretty, Kim! Love the pastel colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for stopping by -so very glad you like it :)

      Delete
  5. What a great card. This is so pretty and I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the elegance of this card. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your style is beautiful and lovely soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet CAS card! Love the cup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The cup is from the AMuse Studio stamp set called "Perk Up".

      Delete